Take the first step toward becoming a member of the HighPointe family
Step 1: Schedule a Tour
A campus visit is a great way to see and experience first-hand what HighPointe is all about. We are confident you will be impressed by our comfortable surroundings and more importantly, by the spirit of respect and care that permeates our campus.Individual visits are scheduled Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM. Visits include a tour of the campus and an opportunity to meet with clients and staff.
Please contact us at 303-221-3222 or click here to schedule a visit.
Step 2: Schedule a Free Day at HighPointe
After you have had a tour of HighPointe and feel comfortable with our program, we advise prospective clients to schedule a free day at HighPointe to confirm our program is best for them. Once the free day is completed then HighPointe staff and the client and his or her support team meet to answer questions and schedule a start time, if appropriate.
Step 3: Apply
- Interested individuals should request a Program Application by contacting the HighPointe Client Administrator by phone: 303-221-3222 or email: email@example.com.
- The applicant must return the completed application and other required information (listed on inside cover of the application) before a free day is scheduled.
- All applications will be reviewed upon receiving all needed materials and then the client will be contacted to schedule a free day.
- Upon the successful completion of the free day, the client and his or her support team will be contacted regarding acceptance into the program.
If at any time during the application process you have a question, please contact us by phone at 303-221-3222 or by using the email link above.
Program Cost and Payment Types
HighPointe accepts the following pay sources:
- Private pay
- Supported Living Services (SLS) HCBS-SLS Waiver
- Comprehensive Services (Comp) HCBS-DD Waiver
- Elderly, Blind & Disabled (EBD-DD) HCBS-EBD Waiver
- Elderly, Blind & Disabled (EBD-TBI) HCBS-EBD Waiver
- Elderly, Blind & Disabled (EBD-MI) HCBS-EBD Waiver